Applying for Service To a New Home
Applications for service to a new home are taken by the Customer Service Department at the Administrative Building at 166 Jackson Bluff Road between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The following information is needed when applying for service:
- Social Security Number/FID #
- Date in which water and/or sewer service is needed
- 911 address of property receiving service
- Mailing address (if different than service location)
- Subdivision Name (if applicable)
- Day-time and night-time telephone number
- Tax Map #
Connection fees cannot be determined until the above information is obtained by our Customer Service Department.
For further information regarding this process, please contact our Customer Service Department at (843) 443-8202.