Apply for water and sewer for your project.

Letter of Intent

The first step in applying for water and sewer service of a developer project is to file a Letter of Intent. The letter describes the project to be served and is forwarded to the New Services Department.

Proposed Project Name:

Location of Property:

Developer Information:

Property Owner(s):


Contact Person:

Nature of Development:

Describe the proposed project: Retail shop square footage, restaurant seating, motel rooms, manufacturing facility employees, etc.

Construction Schedule: